MySQL web administration tool
DescriptionThis package allows administering of MySQL or MariaDB with a web interface. It allows administrators to:
- browse through databases and tables;
- create, copy, rename, alter and drop databases;
- create, copy, rename, alter and drop tables;
- perform table maintenance;
- add, edit and drop fields;
- execute any SQL-statement, even multiple queries;
- create, alter and drop indexes;
- load text files into tables;
- create and read dumps of tables or databases;
- export data to SQL, CSV, XML, Word, Excel, PDF and LaTeX formats;
- administer multiple servers;
- manage MySQL users and privileges;
- check server settings and runtime information with configuration hints;
- check referential integrity in MyISAM tables;
- create complex queries using Query-by-example (QBE), automatically
connecting required tables;
- create PDF graphics of database layout;
- search globally in a database or a subset of it;
- transform stored data into any format using a set of predefined
functions, such as displaying BLOB-data as image or download-link;
- manage InnoDB tables and foreign keys;and is fully internationalized and localized in dozens of languages.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".