Lisp interpreter and application server framework
DescriptionPico Lisp can be viewed from two different aspects: As a general purpose programming language, and a dedicated application server framework. As a programming language, Pico Lisp provides a 1-to-1 mapping of a clean and powerful Lisp derivate, to a simple and efficient virtual machine. It supports persistent objects as a first class data type, resulting in a database system of Entity/Relation classes and a Prolog-like query language tightly integrated into the system. As an application server framework, Pico Lisp provides for database management (including multi-user synchronization, DB garbage collection journalling and replication), web interface integrated (and generated from) the application data model, and an application server.
2444 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 20.6-1 (Information last updated about 6 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".