Collection of Pidgin plugins
DescriptionPlugin pack is a collection of many simple-yet-useful plugins for Pidgin. A brief description of each is below. /exec: execute commands and optionally send their output in an IM/chat window. AutoProfile: user profile and status message content generator. Album: archives all buddy icons for all buddies in the user's buddy list. Auto Reply: auto-replies on any protocol, also can be specific to each buddy. Bash.org: provides links to random or select quotes on bash.org and qdb.us. Buddy List Options: options to hide buddy list on creation and hide menu in it. Colorize: colorizes outgoing message text. Conversation Badge: shows the protocol icon in the conversation menu tray. DeWYSIWYGification: allows user to type in HTML without it being rendered. Dice: simulates the rolling of dice. DiffTopic: shows changes when the topic is changed in a chatroom. Magic 8 Ball: shows random expressions from a Magic 8 Ball toy. Enhanced History: an enhanced version of the history plugin. Flip: flips a coin and shows the result in the current conversation. gRIM: annoy your buddies with a timed series of messages. Google: writes the results of an "I'm feeling lucky" search to a conversation. Group IM: send an IM to a group of buddies Highlight: adds support for highlighting user specified words. Ignore: ignore either all or just chat communication from a specific person. InfoPane: use different views for the "details" information in conversations. IRC Helper: Handles the rough edges of the IRC protocol. IRC More: adds a couple options to the IRC protocol:
3991 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.7.0-2 (Information last updated about 13 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".