Recommended metapackage for Pike 7.8
DescriptionThis is a metapackage which depends upon several other Pike packages that together make up the recommended Pike installation. If you want to install every packaged component of the Pike distribution, please install the pike7.8-full package. If you want to remove several components this package depends upon, you can purge this package without worrying about the functionality loss in Pike and then remove the packages you don't need on your system. Pike is an interpreted programming language, for more information see the description of the pike7.8-core package.
1521 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 7.8.866-8.1 (Information last updated 3 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".