boot animation, logger and I/O multiplexer - themes
DescriptionPlymouth provides a boot-time I/O multiplexing framework - the most obvious use for which is to provide an attractive graphical animation in place of the text messages that normally get shown during boot. (The messages are instead redirected to a logfile for later viewing.) However, in event-driven boot systems Plymouth can also usefully handle user interaction such as password prompts for encrypted file systems. This package provides the following themes:
* fade-in: features a centered logo that fades in and out while stars twinkle
around the logo during system boot up.
* glow: features a pie chart as progress indicator.
* script: features a simple base theme.
* solar: features a blue flamed sun with animated solar flares.
* spinfinity: features a centered logo and animated spinner that spins in the
shape of an infinity sign.
* spinner: features a simple theme with a small spinner on a dark background.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything.Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on…Install plymouth-themes