MP3/Ogg multicast/HTTP streamer and MP3 cutting tool
Descriptionpoc is a suite of MP3 tools and MP3 streaming programs. It can stream MP3s over HTTP, RTP multicast (RFC 2250 and RFC 3119) and a special multicast protocol to enable the use of Forward Error Correction to protect the MP3 stream against packet loss. It can also stream OGGs over HTTP. In addition to the streaming programs, poc contains two MP3 tools: mp3cue and mp3cut. mp3cue can cut a big MP3 file according to a tracklisting contained in a .cue file. mp3cut can split and concatenate MP3 files according to time slices given on the command line. mp3cut cuts MP3 files on ADU (autonomous data units) frames to ensure best quality.
5299 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.4.2-5 (Information last updated about 17 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".