DescriptionPodracer is a podcast downloader. It takes a file with the URLs to all your podcast rss feeds and goes and gets the mp3s and stores them in a specified location. Podracer has the following features:
* Catchup feature updates the log without downloading all podcasts;
* Run as a cron job to automatically receive podcasts;
* Properly fails (with no error message for the sake of cron) if already
* Download podcast enclosures of any file format;
* Support for BitTorrent downloading and seeding of podcasts;
* Configurable seed time management and upload bandwidth management;
* Background torrent seeding continues after program ends and stops
* System-wide and user-specific configuration;
* User-specific subscription file and podcast download directories;
* Commentable subscription file - go ahead and mark it up;
* Fully configurable placement of files and directories;
* Support for dynamic creation of download directories, i.e. based on
* Appears in podcasters' logs as a podcast aggregator;
* Automatic creation of m3u playlists;
* User may request that m3u not be created;
* Automatic removal of empty download directories.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".