performance testing tool for caching proxies and more
DescriptionWeb Polygraph is a performance testing tool for caching proxies, origin server accelerators, L4/7 switches, content filters, and other Web intermediaries. Polygraph's features include:
* high-performance HTTP clients and servers
* realistic HTTP, FTP, and SSL traffic generation
* HTTP and SOCKS5 proxy support, with chaining
* HTTP Basic, NTLM, and Negotiate proxy authentication
* LDAP-friendly generation of user credentials
* flexible content simulation
* ready-to-use standard workloads for benchmarking
* powerful domain-specific configuration language
* portable open-source implementationDocumentation, test results, and support available at www.web-polygraph.org.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".