course prerequisite chart editor for LaTeX/TikZ
Descriptionprerex is an editor for creating esthetically pleasing course prerequisite charts using the TikZ LaTeX package. The editor supports add, remove, cut-and-paste, and edit operations on diagram elements, and shifts of a list of specified elements or the entire diagram. The edited diagram may be saved, re-processed, and viewed in a PDF viewer, without exiting the editor. Course prerequisite charts allow students to easily determine which prerequisites, corequisites and recommended prerequisites they need for a given course and their time slots. Course prerequisite charts also highlight the courses required by a degree. prerex is used by departments in several universities, including Queen's University and Suffolk University.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".