printer driver for Kodak ESP AiO color inkjet Series
DescriptionThe c2esp driver is an open source driver for the Kodak ESP AiO and HERO AiO color inkjet printers series. It is likely to work on the 5100 AiO, 5300 AiO, 5500 AiO, ESP 1.2 AiO, ESP 2.2 AiO, ESP 3200 Series AiO, ESP 3.2 AiO, ESP 3 AiO, ESP 4.2 AiO, ESP 5200 Series AiO, ESP 5 AiO, ESP 7200 Series AiO, ESP 7 AiO, ESP 9200 Series AiO, ESP 9 AiO, ESP C100 Series AiO, ESP C110 Series AiO, ESP C310 Series AiO, ESP Office 4100 Series AiO, ESP Office 6100 Series AiO, HERO 3.1 AiO, HERO 5.1 AiO, HERO 6.1 AiO, HERO 7.1 AiO and HERO 9.1 AiO.
6396 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 27-6 (Information last updated about 14 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".