ProFTPD module mod_autohost
DescriptionThe mod_autohost module allows for server configurations to be configured in individual files, and for those configuration to be used in an "on demand" fashion. Rather than loading the configurations into memory when the daemon starts up, the daemon will check the IP address and port being contacted by a connecting client, check in the filesystem for a mod_autohost configuration file for that address/port, dynamically parse the configuration, and insert the configuration into the session's process space. Thus changes to the configuration are seen whenever a client connects, without requiring a daemon restart. The memory footprint is reduced because proftpd, via mod_autohost, only reads and uses the needed configuration.
5 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.4-1+b5 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".