automatic configure script builder for Python software
DescriptionGNU pyconfigure provides developers with file templates for implementing standard `configure' scripts and `Makefile' recipes for their Python packages. pyconfigure supports different project needs, allowing you to write your build/install logic in Python or in Make. Developers with existing packages need not worry, as pyconfigure integrates well with what you have already written. While the goal is to make it easier for Python packages to provide the standard configuration and installation procedure, pyconfigure also offers other advantages over the traditional Python-based methods. Because much of pyconfigure is based upon the powerful GNU Autoconf, packages that use additional languages such as C or Fortran automatically benefit from existing support without having to hack it in oneself, as in other Python-based solutions. Opting to use Make to write your installation logic provides you with a powerful, robust and flexible system that has been designed specifically with such processes in mind.
528 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.2.3-2 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".