free CDG/MIDI/MPEG karaoke player
DescriptionPyKaraoke is a free karaoke player. You can use this program to play your collection of CDG, MIDI and MPEG karaoke songs. This package includes the command-line programs to play CDG files, MIDI/KAR files and MPEG files. pykaraoke-mini is a frontend for the pycdg and pympg karaoke players. It is similar to pykaraoke, but it is designed for use on small portable devices rather than PC's. In particular, it could be useful on any device lacking a keyboard and mouse. Features:
* CDG (MP3+G, OGG+G) playback - Play standard CDG karaoke files
* MIDI (.MID/.KAR) playback - Play MIDI format karaoke files
* MPEG playback - Play karaoke songs and movies in MPEG formatMIDI/KAR support on Linux, requires the following:
* Sounds/patches for Timidity++ (e.g. freepats or eawpatches)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".