Python applications and toolkit for X-ray fluorescence analysis
DescriptionPyMca is set of applications and Python libraries for analysis of X-ray fluorescence spectra. The applications included in this package are:
* edfviewer - Display and inspection of data files in ESRF Data Format
* elementsinfo - Displays element specific X-ray data
* mca2edf - Converts files from SPEC MCA format to EDF
* peakidentifier - Displays X-ray fluorescence peaks in a given energy range
* pymcabatch - Batch fitting of spectra
* pymcapostbatch - Post-processing of batch fitting results
* pymca - Interactive data-analysis
* pymcaroitool - Region-of-interest (ROI) imaging toolThe PyMca toolkit can read data files in SPEC, ESRF data file (EDF), OMNIC, HDF5, AIFIRA and SupaVisio formats.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".