scientific tool for perpendicular line scanning FCS
DescriptionWhen a membrane is scanned perpendicularly to its surface, the fluorescence signal originating from the membrane itself must be separated from the signal of the surrounding medium for an FCS analysis. PyScanFCS interactively extracts the fluctuating fluorescence signal from such measurements and applies a multiple-tau algorithm. The obtained correlation curves can be evaluated using PyCorrFit. Package provides the Python module pyscanfcs and its graphical user interface. The graphical user interface is written in wxPython.
2692 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.3.5+ds-1+b1 (Information last updated 3 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".