Argh provides a very simple wrapper for argparse.
Argparse is a very powerful tool; argh just makes it easy to use.
Here’s a list of features that argh adds to argparse:
* mark a function as a CLI command and specify its arguments before
the parser is instantiated;
* nested commands made easy: no messing with subparsers;
* infer command name from function name;
* infer agrument type from the default value;
* infer argument action from the default value (for booleans);
* infer arguments from function signature;
* add an alias root command help for the --help argument;
* enable passing unwrapped arguments to certain functions instead of
an argparse.Namespace object.
Argh is fully compatible with argparse. You can mix argh-agnostic and
argh-aware code. Just keep in mind that dispatch() does some extra
work that a custom dispatcher may not do.
This package installs the library for Python 2.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install python-argh