authentication and authorisation framework for Python WSGI applications
DescriptionAuthKit is a Python module that provides functionality for WSGI (web) applications to use authentication and authorisation.
* Built for WSGI applications and middleware
* Sophisticated and extensible permissions system
* Built in support for HTTP basic, HTTP digest, form, cookie and OpenID
authentication methods plus others.
* Easily define users, passwords and roles
* Designed to be totally extensible so you can use the components to integrate
with a database, LDAP connection or your own custom system.
* Plays nicely with the Pylons web framework.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything.Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on…Install python-authkit