Control pipeline recipes from the European Southern Observatory
DescriptionThis module can list, configure and execute CPL-based recipes from Python3. The input, calibration and output data can be specified as FITS files or as pyfits objects in memory. The Common Pipeline Library (CPL) comprises a set of ISO-C libraries that provide a comprehensive, efficient and robust software toolkit. It forms a basis for the creation of automated astronomical data-reduction tasks. One of the features provided by the CPL is the ability to create data-reduction algorithms that run as plugins (dynamic libraries). These are called "recipes" and are one of the main aspects of the CPL data-reduction development environment.
830 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.7.4-1 (Information last updated about 1 hour ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".