powerful extensions to the standard Python datetime module
* computing of relative deltas (next month, next year, next monday, last week
of month, etc);
* computing of relative deltas between two given date and/or datetime objects
* computing of dates based on very flexible recurrence rules, using a superset
of the iCalendar specification. Parsing of RFC strings is supported as well.
* generic parsing of dates in almost any string format
* timezone (tzinfo) implementations for tzfile(5) format files
(/etc/localtime, /usr/share/zoneinfo, etc), TZ environment string (in all
known formats), iCalendar format files, given ranges (with help from
relative deltas), local machine timezone, fixed offset timezone, UTC
* computing of Easter Sunday dates for any given year, using Western, Orthodox
or Julian algorithms
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".