Mock/Stub/Spy library for Python
Descriptionflexmock is a testing library for Python that makes it easy to create mocks, stubs and fakes. The API is inspired by a Ruby library of the same name, but Python flexmock is not a clone of the Ruby version. It omits a number of redundancies in the Ruby flexmock API, alters some defaults, and introduces a number of Python-only features. flexmock's design focuses on simplicity and intuitiveness. This means that the API is as lean as possible, though a few convenient short-hand methods are provided to aid brevity and readability. flexmock declarations are structured to read more like English sentences than API calls, and it is possible to chain them together in any order to achieve high degree of expressiveness in a single line of code. This package contains the Python 2.x version of flexmock.
804 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.10.4-1 (Information last updated 2 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".