utilities from the Python Enterprise Application Kit
DescriptionThe Python Enterprise Application Kit (PEAK) is a set of Python libraries to help develop large-scale Python applications. PEAK includes libraries and frameworks to support: component integration, component configuration , document-driven testing, event-driven programming, storage management and persistence, domain modelling, and much more. This package provides a subset of utilities related to PEAK, and commonly found as dependencies for PEAK-based components. In particular, this package provides:
* AddOns - dynamic mixins with private attribute and methods
* BytecodeAssembler - code object generation assembling bytecode
* Extremes - absolute max and min values (PEP 326 implementation)
* ProxyTypes - general purpose proxy and wrapper types
* SymbolType - symbol type, i.e., enumerations
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".