Portable Executable (PE) parsing module for Python
Descriptionpefile is a Python module to read and work with Portable Executable (PE) files. Most of the information in the PE header is accessible, as well as all the sections, section information and data. All the basic PE file structures are available with their default names as attributes of the returned instance. Processed elements such as the import table are made available with lowercase names, to differentiate them from the upper case basic structure names. pefile has been tested against the limits of valid PE headers; that is, Windows malware. Lots of packed malware attempt to abuse the format beyond its standard use. Some of the tasks that pefile makes possible are:
4095 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2019.4.18-1 (Information last updated about 19 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".