LaTeX document processing framework in Python
DescriptionplasTeX is a collection of Python frameworks that allow you to process LaTeX documents. This processing includes, but is not limited to, conversion of LaTeX documents to various document formats. Of course, it is capable of converting to HTML or XML formats such as DocBook and tBook, but it is an open framework that allows you to drive any type of rendering. This means that it could be used to drive a COM object that creates a MS Word Document. The plasTeX framework allows you to control all of the processes including tokenizing, object creation, and rendering through API calls. You also have access to all of the internals such as counters, the states of "if" commands, locally and globally defined macros, labels and references, etc. In essence, it is a LaTeX document processor that gives you the advantages of an XML document in the context of a language as superb as Python.
1208 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.9.2-1.2 (Information last updated about 21 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".