SVG scrubber and optimizer (Python 2 module)
DescriptionScour is a Python module that aggressively cleans SVG files, removing a lot of unnecessary information that certain tools or authors embed into their documents. The goal of scour is to provide an identically rendered image (i.e. a scoured document should have no discernable visible differences from the original file) while minimizing the file size. WARNING: Scour is intended to be run on files that have been edited in Vector Graphics editors such as Inkscape or Adobe Illustrator. Scour attempts to optimize the file, and as result, it will change the file's structure and (possibly) its semantics. If you have hand-edited your SVG files, you will probably not be happy with the output of Scour. Never use scour to overwrite your original file! This package also provides a dh_scour debhelper extension which optimizes all shipped SVGs during package build. If python-rsvg and python-cairo are available, it will also do a before/after comparison and discard the optimized image if they differ by more than 0.05%.
2173 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.37-2 (Information last updated about 7 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".