This implementation of multiple dispatch is efficient, mostly complete,
performs static analysis to avoid conflicts, and provides optional namespace
support. It looks good too.
What this does:
* Dispatches on all non-keyword arguments
* Supports inheritance
* Supports instance methods
* Supports union types, e.g. (int, float)
* Supports builtin abstract classes, e.g. Iterator, Number, ...
* Caches for fast repeated lookup
* Identifies possible ambiguities at function definition time
* Provides hints to resolve ambiguities when they occur
* Supports namespaces with optional keyword arguments
* Supports variadic dispatch
What this doesn't do:
* Diagonal dispatch
* Efficient update: The addition of a new signature requires a full resolve
of the whole function. This becomes troublesome after you get to a few
hundred type signatures.
This package contains the Python 3.x version of multipledispatch.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install python3-multipledispatch