feature-rich audio player with support of many formats
DescriptionQmmp is feature-rich audio player with support of many formats. It is written in Qt. Audio formats supported:
- MPEG1 layer 2/3
- Ogg Vorbis
- Ogg Opus
- Native FLAC, Ogg FLAC
- tracker modules (mod, s3m, it, xm, etc)
- ADTS AAC
- CD Audio
- WMA, Monkey's Audio (and other formats provided by FFmpeg library)
- PCM WAVE (and other formats provided by libsndfile library)
- chiptune formats (AY, GBS, GYM, HES, KSS, NSF, NSFE, SAP, SPC, VGM, VGZ,
VTX)Audio output through:
- JACKDSP effects:
- BS2B effect
- sample rate converter
- LADSPA effects
- extra stereo
- crossfadeOther features:
- XMMS and Winamp 2.x skins support
- 10-band equalizer
- MP3, Vorbis, AAC, AAC+ streams support
- mms support
- MPRIS (1.0 and 2.0)
- removable device detection (via HAL or UDisks)
- video playback via Mplayer
- lyrics (using lyrics.wikia.com)
- cover art support
- CUE sheet support
- embedded CUE support (for FLAC and WavPack)
- multiple playlists
- automatic charset detection for cue files and ShoutCast metadata
- playlist formats: m3u, pls, xspf
- ReplayGain support
- Last.fm/Libre.fm scrobbler
- CDDB support
- audio converter
- stream browser
- audio formats converter
- external programs execution on track change
- ReplayGain scanner
- visualization (spectre analyzer, projectm)
- global hotkeys
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".