symbolic analyzer and solver of linear analog circuits
DescriptionThis program consists of two independent parts: the SapecNG framework engine and the GUI application QSapecNG. QSapecNG is an open source, multi-platform project, continuously enhanced by students and researchers of the Department of Electronics and Telecommunications (DET) of the University of Florence (Italy). It comes as continuation of SapWin for Windows, in order to give to the project a full compatibility on other platforms. Through SapecNG/QSapecNG users can draw, solve and analyze analog circuits as well as manage them. Since version 2.0.0beta1 there is also the full support for sub-circuits that can be created, saved, reopened and added as part of other circuits. SapecNG/QSapecNG is freely available on GitHub <https://github.com/skypjack/qsapecng>. A previous version of SapecNG is available on GitHub too <https://github.com/skypjack/sapecng>.
61393 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.1.1-1+b1 (Information last updated about 17 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".