Qt HTML interpreter for TADS
DescriptionThis package provides an interpreter for TADS game files, using a Qt interface. It can run either TADS 2 games (which have an extension of .gam) or TADS 3 games (which have an extension of .t3). See http://www.ifarchive.org/indexes/if-archiveXgamesXtads.html for a large collection of available TADS games. This interpreter supports HTML-TADS multimedia features. Other features include:
* Full Unicode support for TADS 3 and HTML TADS games.
* Full text justification.
* Support for multiple user configurations, which you can switch
between at runtime.TADS, the Text Adventure Development System, is a system for writing and playing interactive fiction games. This means that the primary method for interacting with the game is to type in commands, to which the game produces a response in prose -- similar to Infocom's games from the 1980's.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".