engine for iD software's Quake
DescriptionQuakeSpasm is a Unix-friendly Quake engine based on the SDL port of the popular FitzQuake. It includes some new features, important fixes, and aims for portability and correctness. This package contains no data files. To use it, you will need to either install the commercial Quake data, or alternative free data files such as OpenQuartz. This engine is typically used via a script that launches it with a particular data set, such as the one found in the "quake" package.
3514 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.93.0+dfsg-2 (Information last updated about 23 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".