GNU R Epidemiology Tools for Data and Graphics
DescriptionGNU R Tools for public health epidemiologists and data analysts. Epitools provides numerical tools and programming solutions that have been used and tested in real-world epidemiologic applications. Many practical problems in the analysis of public health data require programming or special software, and investigators in different locations may duplicate programming efforts. Often, simple analyses, such as the construction of confidence intervals, are not calculated and thereby complicate appropriate statistical inferences for small geographic areas. There are many examples of simple and useful numerical tools that would enhance the work of epidemiologists at local health departments and yet are not readily available for the problem in front of them. The availability of these tools will encourage wider use of appropriate methods and promote evidence-based public health practices.
2072 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1:0.5-10.1-2 (Information last updated about 23 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".