GNU R package for the Penn World Tables (version 5.6 to 7.1)
DescriptionThis package contains the Penn World Tables (PWT), which provide purchasing power parity (PPP) and national income accounts converted to international prices for most countries since 1950. The data are developed and maintained by scholars at the Center for International Comparisons of Production, Income and Prices (CIC) from the University of Pennsylvania. The package contains all the releases of the PWT from version 5.6 to 7.1, which were created by the University of Pennsylvania. Note that more recent versions of the PWT have been created by the University of California, Davis and the University of Groningen, and are available in the r-cran-pwt8 package.
727 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 7.1.1-6 (Information last updated about 10 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".