GNU R package for the Statistical Data and Metadata Exchange (SDMX) framework
DescriptionThis package provides a set of classes and methods to read data and metadata documents exchanged through the Statistical Data and Metadata Exchange (SDMX) framework, currently focusing on the SDMX XML standard format (SDMX-ML). SDMX is an initiative to foster standards for the exchange of statistical information. It is sponsored by several major providers of statistical information: the Bank for International Settlements, the European Central Bank, Eurostat (the statistical office of the European Union), the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), the United Nations Statistics Division, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization and the World Bank. The package can therefore be used to download statistical information from the servers of those organizations, and from those of several other institutions.
1082 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1:0.5-14+dfsg-2 (Information last updated about 8 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".