Rake-based Ruby Extension (C, Java) task generator
DescriptionThe rake-compiler is first and foremost a productivity tool for Ruby developers. It's goal is to make the busy developer's life easier by simplifying the building and packaging of Ruby extensions by simplifying code and reducing duplication. It follows *convention over configuration* by advocating a standardized build and package structure for both C and Java based RubyGems. Rake-compiler is the result of many hard-won experiences dealing with several diverse RubyGems that provided native extensions for different platforms and different user configurations in different ways. Details such as differences in code portability, differences in code clarity, and differences in project directory structure often made it very difficult for newcomers to those RubyGems.
1163 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.0.5-2 (Information last updated about 2 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".