regular expression development and execution tool
DescriptionRedet allows the user to construct regular expressions and test them against input data by executing any of a variety of search programs, editors, and programming languages that make use of regular expressions. When a suitable regular expression has been constructed it may be saved to a file. Redet stands for Regular Expression Development and Execution Tool. For each program, a palette showing the available regular expression syntax is provided. Selections from the palette may be copied to the regular expression window with a mouse click. Users may add their own definitions to the palette via their initialization file. Redet also keeps a list of the regular expressions executed, from which entries may be copied back into the regular expression under construction. The history list is saved to a file and restored on startup, so it persists across sessions. So long as the underlying program supports Unicode, Redet allows UTF-8 Unicode in both test data and regular expressions.
2130 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 8.26-1.3 (Information last updated 41 minutes ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".