arbitrary TCP connection redirector to a SOCKS or HTTPS proxy server
DescriptionRedsocks is a daemon running on the local system, that will transparently tunnel any TCP connection via a remote SOCKS4, SOCKS5 or HTTP proxy server. It uses the system firewall's redirection facility to intercept TCP connections, thus the redirection is system-wide, with fine-grained control, and does not depend on LD_PRELOAD libraries. Redsocks supports tunneling TCP connections and UDP packets. It has authentication support for both, SOCKS and HTTP proxies. Also included is a small DNS server returning answers with the "truncated" flag set for any UDP query, forcing the resolver to use TCP.
2742 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.5-1 (Information last updated about 11 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".