reportbug is a tool designed to make the reporting of bugs in Debian
and derived distributions relatively painless. Its features include:
* Integration with many mail user agents.
* Access to outstanding bug reports to make it easier to identify
whether problems have already been reported.
* Automatic checking for newer versions of packages.
* Optional automatic verification of integrity of packages via debsums.
* Support for following-up on outstanding reports.
* Optional PGP/GnuPG integration.
Bug reporting in Debian relies on email; reportbug can use a local
mail transport agent (like exim or sendmail), submit directly through
an external mail server, or pass messages to an installed mail user
agent (e.g., mutt) for submission.
This package also includes the "querybts" script for browsing the
Debian bug tracking system.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install reportbug