simple pixel-based painting program
DescriptionThis package provides the simplified painting program rgbPaint, a spin-off from mtPaint by the same authors. Light on dependencies, it can edit and save images in ICO, JPEG, or PNG format only, though it can also read GIF, PCX, SVG, TGA, and TIFF formats. The user interface is intentionally kept simple, without drop-down menus. Ten brushes are provided, and a palette of twenty colors, each of which can be replaced from a color blender. The available actions are painting, filling, and area selection. The program can also start by taking a screen snapshot to use as the initial image. Originally aimed at the OLPC initiative, rgbPaint works well with the Sugar desktop environment - especially with a graphics tablet; even young children can quickly master it to produce true brushwork!
12333 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.8.7-6+b1 (Information last updated about 5 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".