Command line Diamond Rio MP3 player controller
Descriptionrio is a Diamond Rio MP3 CLI controller program The home website is http://www.world.co.uk/sba This program supports file uploads and downloads, on both the Classic Rio and the 64 Meg Rio, and supports plug in cards. The default port is 0x378, if your rio is plugged into a different port, you will need to use the -p option. This program directly controls various IOports. The program need to be run as root, or setuid root. If you execute the following line as root after package installation, the program will be setuid root. chmod 4755 /usr/bin/rio Do NOT do that unless you understand the security implications of a setuid binary that can "easily" overwrite any system file.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".