Report Magic for Analog
DescriptionWith Report Magic for Analog, anyone can create great looking website statistics reports. Report Magic for Analog uses the Computer Readable Output format created by Analog, the most popular logfile analyser in the world. Using this and some simple settings you provide, Report Magic formats beautiful reports with tables, descriptions and graphs. Using Report Magic for Analog, you can easily maintain a consistent company image with all your reports. By designing the report format to mimic your site's colors and graphics, you can have Analog's statistics reports seem to "fit-in" with the rest of your website. Report Magic for Analog lets you set things like font, foreground and background colors, background images, color themes, and more, thus ensuring a perfect fit with your already designed site.
203 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.21-5 (Information last updated about 3 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".