ncurses BitTorrent client based on LibTorrent from rakshasa
Descriptionrtorrent is a BitTorrent client based on LibTorrent. It uses ncurses and aims to be a lean, yet powerful BitTorrent client, with features similar to the most complex graphical clients. Since it is a terminal application, it can be used with the "screen"/"dtach" utility so that the user can conveniently logout from the system while keeping the file transfers active. Some of the features of rtorrent include:
* Use an URL or file path to add torrents at runtime
* Stop/delete/resume torrents
* Optionally loads/saves/deletes torrents automatically in a session
* Safe fast resume support
* Detailed information about peers and the torrent
* Support for distributed hash tables (DHT)
* Support for peer-exchange (PEX)
* Support for initial seeding (Superseeding)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".