Relay for Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) media streams
DescriptionA high-performance media relay for RTP streams that can work together with SIP Express Router, OpenSER or Sippy B2BUA. Its main use is to support SIP user agents behind NAT, but it can also act as a generic media relay. The main purpose of RTPproxy is to make the communication between SIP user agents behind NAT(s) (Network Address Translator) possible. Several cases exists when direct end-to-end communication is not possible and RTP streams have to be relayed through another host. The RTPproxy can be used to setup such a relaying host. Originally created for handling NAT scenarious it can also act as a generic media relay as well as gateway RTP sessions between IPv4 and IPv6 networks. It can also perform number of additional functions, including call recording, playing pre-encoded announcements, real-time stream copying and RTP payload reframing.
1943 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.2.1-2.2 (Information last updated about 8 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".