fast XML parser and object serializer
DescriptionOptimized XML (Ox), as the name implies, was written to provide speed optimized XML handling. It was designed to be an alternative to Nokogiri and other Ruby XML parsers for generic XML parsing and as an alternative to Marshal for Object serialization. Ox handles XML documents in three ways: it is a generic XML parser and writer, a fast Object / XML marshaller, and a stream SAX parser. The library is implemented in C for speed and has a lean, simple Ruby API.
872 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.11.0-1+b2 (Information last updated about 20 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".