framework for working with typography in sass
DescriptionTypey is a complete Sass framework for working with typography on the web.
* Takes px unit sizes in source and resolves to pt/rem/em/... in CSS
* Handles typefaces as single units
* Flexibly applies case, letter-spacing, or other advanced typesetting
* Supports line-height based on vertical rhythm or ratio
* Includes a set of base font stacksSass makes CSS fun again. Sass is an extension of CSS3, adding nested rules, variables, mixins, selector inheritance, and more. Sass can be encoded in either of two formats - SASS and SCSS. These mixins are provided in SCSS format.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything.Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on…Install sass-stylesheets-typey