Scalable Cyrillic fonts for TeX
DescriptionThis package installs all needed TeX font metcic files, virtual fonts, font definitions and some style packages in order to provide TeX with the following font families: Free Times, Free Helvetian, Free Helvetian Condensed, Free Courier, Free Avant Garde, Free Paladin, Free Schoolbook, Free Bookman, Free Chancery, Teams and OldSlavic. If you want to have these font families available to X11 and Defoma-aware applications (Ghostscript, Grace, SciGraphica) then please install the packages t1-cyrillic, t1-teams and t1-oldslavic. In order to make this package functional please read the file /usr/share/doc/scalable-cyrfonts-tex/README.Debian.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".