Debian Science Nanoscale Physics packages
DescriptionThis metapackage will install Debian Science packages related to Nanoscale Physics, which corresponds to the study of physical systems typically ranging from 1 to 100 nm in size. The properties of such systems usually depend on the number of atoms they are made of, while this number is still relatively large for an accurate description. The nanoscale is the meeting point of classical and quantum physics. Previous research efforts were considering either smaller systems, for which everybody could develop their own methods and software independently, or much bigger systems, for which it was clearly impossible to provide a fine-grained description. Addressing the issues raised by the nanoscale requires however cooperative and coordinated efforts in a multidisciplinary context. This metapackage is part of such an endeavor. You might also be interested in the debtag field::physics and, depending on your focus, in the physics and education-physics metapackages.
2266 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.13 (Information last updated about 8 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".