clustering service for OpenStack clouds - Engine
DescriptionSenlin is a clustering service for OpenStack clouds. It creates and operates clusters of homogeneous objects exposed by other OpenStack services. The goal is to make the orchestration of collections of similar objects easier. Senlin provides RESTful APIs to users so that they can associate various policies to a cluster. Sample policies include placement policy, load balancing policy, health policy, scaling policy, update policy and so on. Senlin is designed to be capable of managing different types of objects. An object's lifecycle is managed using profile type implementations, which are themselves plugins. This package provides the engine daemon.
489 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 8.0.0-2 (Information last updated about 17 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".