Sigil is a free, open source, multi-platform ebook editor.
It is designed to edit books in ePub format.
* Full UTF-16 support;
* Full EPUB 2 spec support;
* Multiple Views: Book View, Code View and Preview View;
* WYSIWYG editing in Book View;
* Complete control over directly editing EPUB syntax in Code View;
* Table of Contents generator with multi-level heading support;
* Metadata editor with full support for all possible metadata entries (more
than 200) with full descriptions for each;
* User interface translated into many languages;
* Spell checking with default and user configurable dictionaries;
* Full Regular Expression (PCRE) support for Find & Replace;
* Supports import of EPUB and HTML files, images, and style sheets;
* Files can be validated for EPUB compliance with the FlightCrew validator;
* HTML Tidy: all imported files have their formatting corrected, and your
editing can be optionally cleaned.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install sigil