Various OpenPGP related tools
Descriptionsigning-party is a collection for all kinds of PGP/GnuPG related things, including tools for signing keys, keyring analysis, and party preparation.
* caff: CA - Fire and Forget signs and mails a key
* pgp-clean: removes all non-self signatures from key
* pgp-fixkey: removes broken packets from keys
* gpg-mailkeys: simply mail out a signed key to its owner
* gpg-key2ps: generate PostScript file with fingerprint paper slips
* gpgdir: recursive directory encryption tool
* gpglist: show who signed which of your UIDs
* gpgsigs: annotates list of GnuPG keys with already done signatures
* gpgparticipants: create list of party participants for the organiser
* gpgwrap: a passphrase wrapper
* keyanalyze: minimum signing distance (MSD) analysis on keyrings
* keylookup: ncurses wrapper around gpg --search
* sig2dot: converts a list of GnuPG signatures to a .dot file
* springgraph: creates a graph from a .dot file
* keyart: creates a random ASCII art of a PGP key file
* gpg-key2latex: generate LaTeX file with fingerprint paper slips
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.