Various OpenPGP related tools
Descriptionsigning-party is a collection for all kinds of PGP/GnuPG related things, including tools for signing keys, keyring analysis, and party preparation.
* caff: CA - Fire and Forget signs and mails a key
* pgp-clean: removes all non-self signatures from key
* pgp-fixkey: removes broken packets from keys
* gpg-mailkeys: simply mail out a signed key to its owner
* gpg-key2ps: generate PostScript file with fingerprint paper slips
* gpgdir: recursive directory encryption tool
* gpglist: show who signed which of your UIDs
* gpgsigs: annotates list of GnuPG keys with already done signatures
* gpgparticipants: create list of party participants for the organiser
* gpgwrap: a passphrase wrapper
* keyanalyze: minimum signing distance (MSD) analysis on keyrings
* keylookup: ncurses wrapper around gpg --search
* sig2dot: converts a list of GnuPG signatures to a .dot file
* springgraph: creates a graph from a .dot file
* keyart: creates a random ASCII art of a PGP key file
* gpg-key2latex: generate LaTeX file with fingerprint paper slips
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".