Authentication and federation application supporting several protocols
DescriptionsimpleSAMLphp, with its support for several authentication mechanisms and federation protocols, can be used for local authentication, as a service provider or identity provider. It currently supports the following protocols:
* SAML 2.0 as a Service or Identity Provider.
* Shibboleth 1.3 as a Service or Identity Provider.
* A-Select as a Service or Identity Provider
* CAS for remote authentication
* OpenID as a Provider or Consumer
* WS-Federation as a Service ProviderFurther authentication providers can be added in form of modules. Other features are protocol bridging, eduGAIN compatibility, attribute mapping and attribute release consent.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".