SmartLink software modem daemon
DescriptionThe SmartLink modem daemon is the application part of the driver for recent modems produced by Smart Link Ltd. This package replaces (along with hardware access drivers) the old driver generation (2.7.x) which consisted of kernel modules only. It needs a kernel driver to access the hardware. This can be either recent ALSA (shipped with a newer kernel (>=2.6.4) with ALSA support and snd-intel8x0m module) which is sufficient for basic operation and data/Internet connection, or the SmartLink kernel driver which is provided by separate packages which you can build using the source from the sl-modem-dkms package.
2023 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.9.11~20110321-12 (Information last updated about 11 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".